Introducing all the things I want to do while I no longer have a garden or mini farm, and as I continue to heal…
- Make my own tea combinations
- Learn lots of new recipes
- Begin my tutoring career again
- Read lots of books
- Blog more often
- Heal physically, mentally, and emotionally from everything dangerous and destructive about the place we just moved away from
- Budget more and consume less
- Make our new place happy, healthy and homey!
- Get strong enough to start exercising again
- Hit and maintain a healthy body weight
- Build back some of the muscle that being bedridden lost
- Embrace the world of sourdough baking
- Start taking photos again
- Learn to play a real video game
- Get back into letter writing and back in touch with old friends
- Go on lots of nature adventures!
Spoiler: some of these things are already very much underway…I can’t wait to tell you more about them in the future!